Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Back in black.

Ok, I took a hiatus. No explanations, I had my reasons. If you are still checking in on this blog, I thank you, and find you a bit scary as well. I've decided to pick it up again though, and I hope that someone cares, but it was always about therapy anyway.

As for my mood the past few months, it's best summed up in this Lucinda Williams song. You just know that she can go to Slidell and look for her joy all she wants, but she'll never, ever get it back:



Don't worry though, I've started finding my joy again. It's just taking on some strange new forms.

4 Comments:

Blogger gs said...

=find you a bit scary as well=

Thank goodness for RSS feeds.

4:22 AM  
Blogger gs said...

Oh, and welcome back!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! It was your birthday, yet you gave all of us the present!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

When you give us Lucinda too, all is forgiven

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home